Friday, November 17, 2006

A Treasure of Major Ian Thomas Sermons

A Treasure of Major Ian Thomas Sermons

One of the biggest hits on my blog is people who love Maj. Ian Thomas as much as I do. I do love to here him preach and as he is well into his 80’s (or 90’s) I am so glad they have some of his finest moments preserved.

This is my kind of guy. He is a graduate of DBU… (Dirty bible university and no, not that kind of “dirty”, so get your head out of the gutter.)

I thought those who love Ian Thomas would love this collection of sermons and teachings I found on Sermonindex.net

Be richly blessed!
iggy

Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

LIFe - Matt said...

Thanks for posting this! I've been looking for his sermons online for a while with to no avail...until now.

Thanks again! Grace & Peace.