Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The Book of Revelation: Todd Hunter invites you to study wit him

I just received this email from Todd Hunter (I have emailed him in the past but don't know him personally... I will soon I no doubt) I receive updates for Alpha and Todd is the head of that program in the Vineyard.

Here is the email which I am excited to share and hope you join in...

Blessings,
iggy


A friend of mine Dr. Winn Griffin, from my Vineyard days (and from my George Fox doctoral program) is beginning an on-line Bible study on the book of Revelation.
He writes, "Revelation is as much a challenge to the comfortable within their society as it is comfort for those whose commitment has brought them into tension with the host society of this present evil age. It is a challenge and protest as well as comfort and encouragement."
I thought you might like to know about this study.

If you are interested and would like to sign up for the study, here is the link:

http://www.gen2rev.com/revelationsignup/

Todd