Monday, May 14, 2007

Dealing with Discontentment: My personal journey

My journey is not about discontentment in The Body, rather what part do I play in the True Body versus those who are playing churchianity?

Now that may sound a bit harsh, as many are sincere in the belief... and I applaud anyone who can stay within a "man made structure" and work for the Lord within... I had done that a while myself.

Yet, I find that true contentment is only found in the Person of Jesus Christ. As He lives His Life in and through me, I may not like the situation, yet must rejoice that whatever the Master sees fit for me to do, He is doing and I am privileged to be used by Him.

So many people focus on their own lives and have never truly found His. They stop at the Cross and received forgiveness but never press in deeper to receive His Life...

Romans 5:10 states: "For if, when we were God's enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life!"

We are saved by the Life of Christ... in that we must then be dead... and I see that many are still living their own life and have not realized that they must come to the realization they must give up... simply come to the end of themselves. As a good friend of mine states, "If you come the the end of your rope, grease that sucker and let go. There you will find God."

So, I agree their are many that are discontent, and many that even may come here still searching for something to fill the void in their heart... and all I can say is that we need to not only follow Jesus to the Cross, but to His death, burial and Resurrection and in that find a New Life... as New Creations... and rest in that Truth.

We will always dis agree in our fellowship... we will always not see things exactly, and that is as it should be... I am sure my ears and my toes experience much different things as they are part of my own Body... so I think the same with Christ Jesus' Body...

So, if this site fosters discontentment, rejoice! If God brings one here who is discontent then they may be here to find His Life... and in that find their being Him and realize what part of the Body they may be...

Blessings,
iggy