Tuesday, April 10, 2007

OK... if you think I have gone too far... then...

OK. If you think I have gone too far in something... most probably I have. I admit it! I am a frail creature who sometimes lets that worldly flesh get the better of me...

BUT PLEASE NOTE THIS:

My intention is not to just tear down anyone at CRN... but I hope to show that there is some really bad things going on there and if they are a part of it just saying, " I didn't write that so don't hold me accountable over someone else's post." It just does not cut it... you are in a "network" and in the "network" as the dictionary defines...

"An extended group of people with similar interests or concerns who interact and remain in informal contact for mutual assistance or support."

You are connected because of similar interests. So what are we to surmise from that? What are your similar interests... it seems that there are a bunch of people that seem to want to rag on others they disagree with... (which is one of the criticisms of the emerging church btw) And in that "ragging" it is often about very MINOR issues as opposed to calling someone a name... or a heretic... or an apostate.

The Bible tells us we will have disagreement, (1 Cor 11:19) yet that is not to divide over. (1 Cor 1:10).

So, can we disagree and yet live at peace? I know the people I associate and network with would do this in a heartbeat... or less... how about your group?

In our disagreements we are told to "live at peace as best you can" (Romans 12:18) as the body of Christ is not divided... and all parts are needed. (1 Cor 12)

So I appeal to scripture... as I already noted that how can some speak against the very Body of our Lord and say that you do not need all its members? Think about that the next time you go to speak against a brother in Christ... (If you have decided that some are not "brothers" I cannot help you... I will only pray that you come to your senses and realize you are not God and cannot see into another man's heart... for only Holy Spirit know the heart of man.(Romans 8:27)

I close with this appeal to you who see fit to judge others...

1 Cor 4:5 5. " Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from God."

I think "nothing" is pretty clear here... so until the Lord comes hold your judgment for only Christ Jesus will judge in all fairness and justly... John 5:22-23 states:

"Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son, that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him."

And finally these words of Jesus Who states in John 8:15-16

"You judge by human standards; I pass judgment on no one. But if I do judge, my decisions are right, because I am not alone. I stand with the Father, who sent me."

Are you willing to take the chance and judge another by your human standards? Are you perfectly just in all your decisions? Are all your decisions right?

Then go ahead an judge all you want for you are now God...

No comments: