Wednesday, November 14, 2007

In the mail: Paul Vieira

I received this from Paul Vieira to day. Just thought I would pass it on. He is the author of "Jesus has left the building" if you have not read it, you should!

Be blessed!
iggy


Hi,
I hope things are going well with you. I thought I would send you a short note to let you know that I'm making my book available for free to listen to in a downloadable audio file. Each week I'm reading a chapter from my book Jesus Has Left The Building in a new audio podcast. To subscribe in iTunes visit this link.
Once you've installed iTunes and subscribed to the podcasts, each time you launch iTunes, the latest episode will automatically be downloaded. You can then store and play these audio files using your iPod device, other portable MP3 player, or computer. Best of all, these podcasts are FREE!

Feel free to forward this message to anyone else you think would enjoy these podcasts.

Thanks,
Paul

No comments: