Saturday, September 01, 2007

More additions to my Blogroll: The Boars Head Tavern and more...

I have been putting this one off also for a time...
But another addition is The Boars Head Tavern... Enjoy!

The Wittenberg Catholic is a Blog about someone who has become Lutheran and his journey.

Christian Classics Ethereal Library is a great resource for classic Christian literature.

While Rome Burns Tell Coop iggy sent ya!

Also... in this the late edition update! My newest link on the blog-roll Following judah's Lion blog, Rick Frueh.

Sorry for missing you were not on the "roll" already... Still friends? LOL!

Be Blessed!
iggy

2 comments:

Rick Frueh said...

I don't qualify to even make the blogroll? You are a respecter of persons, Iggy. Ken warned me about you!

Unknown said...

Rick,

Due to pure laziness on my part and that I wanted to get out of the house (as i have been and am still a bit sick ~ telling you this to get sympathy) I forgot to add your blog...

Actually I thought it already was! Then I remembered as i read your comment that it was on that "other" blog I started to irritate Ken...

So, look for it soon! Maybe tonight even!

LOL!

Blessings,
iggy


(oh to qualify to be on the blogroll you need to commit to one years monetary support on blogger*)


* Blogger: Create your Blog Now -- FREE