Monday, December 18, 2006

The Practical Workings of Missional Living

I tend to get a little lofty on my blog and in a way frustrated in that I seem to not be able to communicate the practical side of what missional living is all about.

First off I am amazed at the misinformation out there that those against missional living "think" it is...

I am adding this blog to my blogroll soon... But since that may take a bit of time I decided to blogspot "Becoming Missional" . Jerry is a guy who is taking missional living to the streets and on his blog is showing very practical ways to live it out...

blessings,
iggy


Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout!