Sunday, June 18, 2006

I found this interview interesting!!



I found this interview via, faithmaps.com



http://pastortad.blogspot.com/2006/05/drfrank-page-answers-questions-for-sbc.html


This guy gets it!!

Dr. Frank Page: “I see many valuable contributions to the SBC coming from the Emergent Leaders Movement. I believe it is a positive thing to see a broader number of participants in our convention’s direction. I personally applaud this movement. I do want to speak a word of caution about a harmful message that possibly could come from the movement. As our convention seems to be breaking into a multitude of disparate groups, there is the possibility of an entitlement mentality coming forth. As I will say over and over, this convention does not belong to any one group. We are at the table by God’s grace and mercy. We must be very careful to feel that any of us are entitled to any power or influence at all.”



Blessings,
iggy

No comments: