Monday, May 01, 2006

Phil Perkins New Blog

It seems Phil Perkins now has a website.

http://zitsemerge.blogspot.com/
I posted this to his comments.

I have also emailed Yellowstone Baptist College numerous times without response.
ybc@yellowstonebaptist.edu

(Update 5/02/06 - I just received an email from Bill Phillips who said he was in the process of talking to Mr. Perkins concerning his corespondence with John O'Keefe and myself.)

The funniest thing is Phil thinks i am afraid because he outed me.... I think the reality he has outed himself.

1 John 2: 9. Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates his brother is still in the darkness. 10. Whoever loves his brother lives in the light, and there is nothing in him to make him stumble. 11. But whoever hates his brother is in the darkness and walks around in the darkness; he does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded him. NIV

This is truly sad,
iggy



Phil,

You have misquoted and maligned me. You have attacked UCMI and even questioned God's calling on my life.

You seem to not be able to read things in context. You are very underhanded even to the point of emailing me personally and not even saying it was you. YOU are very dishonest and again you are far beyond the biblical mandate as to how to approach a "fallen" brother as you seem to think I am.

It seems you are more out to make a name for yourself than really doing something for the Kingdom. Have you even read my beliefs on my web site? Have you read the core beliefs of UCMI which (I*) must also believe to be ordained? It seems you have not…

From the start you have attacked me and have had no real motive for a conversation. I am convinced you do not know what one is. The funny thing is you have no idea what I do believe, yet still attack me. I did not answer your "questions" as you thought so it seems you are not in control of me to turn me from my wayward emergent way. The truth is this. It is because of people like you that I have gone the emergent way... for it is people like you who question with motive... and that is to only make yourself look good in others eyes.


I will pray for you and I forgive you.

A Fellow Servant in Christ,.

Carlos Shelton (iggy)

* the "I" was left out in the original post.

No comments: