Sunday, May 21, 2006

A Google search that caught my eye

A Google search that caught my Eye

I look at my SiteMeter info at times and find some interesting searches that bring people to my blog. I had at one time around Resurrection Day (Easter), had 94 hits in one day! It turned out to be searches that were looking for a certain cartoon of a chicken that shoots out an egg and then says Happy Easter. I had posted it and though the link had broke many came and tried to access it through my blog.

I get many people from many nations. DNA seems very popular as a search. It seems that a post I did on “Whose DNA?” is still connected to a Google search of a picture of DNA I linked to. I get at least 5 a day through that search a day from all over the globe.

As far as readership I receive about 25 – 35 hits in a day…. Not bad for a little blog.

I will say this is the funniest search I have seen as of lately that had caught my eye.

“circumcision discussions in billings, mt”.

Unfortunately I had not written on circumcision… but rather it picked up on my discussion group on associate.com

Yet, there is much to say on the topic in the bible and maybe, soon I will do a post or series on circumcision…. In Billings MT. In that way it will be a Biblical topic that is relevant for today! LOL!

Blessings,
iggy

No comments: