Thursday, September 04, 2008

CRN.info is down... did Ingrid strike again? Updated


I went to CRN.info and it was down. All I could think was that for all the self righteous talk of Ingrid of Slice of Laodicea, she used her lawyers again to shut them down. I hope that is not true... but she has done it before...

It is sad that she rails against others then does the same thing herself. If it is so... need I say again the height of hypocrisy that runs rampant at Slice and those that support her and her libel lies against others?


iggy
Update: I talked to one of the writers who say it could be a bad script that is corrupting the site. Still even if Ingrid has not hit this time, I wonder when she will as she has in the past. This post may be wrong, yet it was a question as to the why not an accusation. I will keep updates coming as I get them.
Update two: Apparently it was a plugin that needed to be updated. My apologies to Ingrid. Again though this was not an accusation, but my first thought knowing the history and hysterics of the recent events. It is also what many think and see the ODM as doing... as one commentator stated, "an eye for an eye makes the whole world wide web a 404 error" (R.C.) I am very happy to be wrong, yet still see that ODM's like Slice tend greatly toward a "do as we say not as we do" policies. Again, I am glad I am wrong and apologize to Ingrid for any harm this post may have caused.

4 comments:

R.C. said...

an eye for an eye makes the whole world wide web a 404 error

Unknown said...

I guess if one lives by the OT and not by grace you are absolutely correct...

iggy

thewalkingdad said...

If only we were more like the ODM's we could take this as that weird joyful persecution that they take. Instead, if it is an ODM move to shut it down, it just reeks of internet ugly.

Do we get to see dead blogs at the ressurection?

(I can't put my name in properly, but I'm Kevin I from the CRN.Info comments and from ominousknife.com)

preacherman said...

Iggy,
Wodnerful post and thoughts.
I enjoy reading your blog.
Definately one of my favs.
Keep up the great work you do with you blog.
Everytime I read I am inspired and challenged and encouraged.