Tuesday, December 09, 2008

God Hates Shrimp!


Jon Trott recently wrote about how Fred Phelps and co. came to Chicago and do their hate based protest. Unfortunately there was an issue where it seems "God Hates Fags" Fred Phelps changed their date of protest so many showed up to do an anti-protest a few days before. Jon was the only one that was able to attend and hold signs to counter the hate protest. I want to thank Jon for being there when so many could not be.


Now in the comments was something that really made me laugh... and I hope that it will make us think about our attitudes toward others.


(Yes I changed this post a bit. The first sentence just read wrong to me and sounded like Jon had invited Fred P to come to Chicago, he most definitely did not!)

1 comment:

Jon Trott said...

Iggy,

I just showed that "God Hates Shrimp" link to someone here in the office, and both of us turned funny colors we were laughing so hard.

Blessings,
Jon