Sunday, December 21, 2008

Falling off the edge of the world!




I bet some of you have thought I fell off the edge of the world. Well in a way I have as I seem to have gotten more and more sick in the last 3 weeks to the point I finally went in to see a doctor. He stated that I may have pneumonia and then gave me antibiotics, cough medicine and eye drops for an eye infection I have also. Yet here I am... feeling mostly better... well at least better than I did two days ago as I spent the entire night coughing my lungs out. I felt like I had done 1000 push ups as my abs and back hurt like anything. On top of all this I also had my homework to finish up and hand in a rough draft of my essay that is due in 3 weeks. I had not even started writing until Sunday when it was due. Somehow I was able to round up over a 1000 words and wonder if I am going to have to cut out some of the essay to stay under the 1700 word limit! Thank God for the gift of gab I guess. I wanted to thank all of you that knew this was going on for your prayers and words of encouragement.

1 comment:

PastorMichael said...

Glad to hear that you are doing well, Carlos! I was starting to worry. Have a merry Christmas and may you and your family be richly blessed in the new year!