Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Stingy Christians.



"No one should take my hard earned money and give it to someone else."



I hear this often from Christians lately.

Let's talk about "earning" Did you earn Grace? Did you earn mercy? Did you earn forgiveness? Did you earn the Love of God?


All you have is from God. It is up to you whether you obey the teaching of Jesus and be like the unforgiving servant or the one who squandered his money gift to only have it taken away and give to someone who the kind deemed more worthy. It is up to you to believe Jesus's word or not. I think I want to do the work of the Father and let Him worry about war. I would rather work toward peace and give grace, mercy, love, forgiveness away for free just I received it. I think Jesus is right... don't you?

No comments: