Thursday, March 18, 2010

Let's try to over whelm Skype on Saterday March 20th.



Clear you schedules for Saturday March 20th at 10am MST (we also have DST) to see if we can overwhelm Skype. This is a test to see how many people can be on Skype at one time.

I am planning some panel discussions in the future with active audiences. Meaning if all works out and we can get about 10 people we will have a panel discussion/interview with about 3 or 4 people and an audience of the remaining number Skype and hold. Saturday is just for fun and experimenting.

Once I figure this out I can also see if authors or other figures of influence want to do group discussions this way. It will be first come first serve. The first step will be sending me a message via either FB or my blog and I will tell you my Skype name.

BTW if that time does not fit, we can move it earlier of later... it depends on how many need the change.



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: