Monday, July 06, 2009

Finally updated some links on this blog







I have been putting off updating my links and finally did it today! I did remove some that were dead and fixed a few that have moved again... and again... (if yours has moved and I missed it drop me a line!)




I did add more to my blog roll or to the list of "those who enable Iggy to write with such hatred about the Word of God and born again Christians"... errr as one of my lovely critics calls you... so on the top of my list of haters... I added:


adventures in mercy
Molly writes of recovering from culitish legalism and finding Jesus
Kevin writes: I just finished a book called “Confessions of a Recovering Pharisee” that talks about my struggles and battles with legalism. I just need a publisher!"
Cwillz Spills (Interestingly the person who wrote about the enablers pointed out this great site!)



That is just a few I hoped to add... there will be more soon as I have time. Check them out and tell them iggy sent you!








Bookmark and Share





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really wish to go back to school days....


thanks for sharing....



___________________
Richard
More Movies More Fun & Entertainment