Monday, February 02, 2009

Someone hacked one of Ingrid's sites....

Apparently someone has hacked Ingrid’s site. Though we may have fun and push the limits at times with that fun on the Online Discernmentalist Mafia we do not believe in hacking in other’s sites. I am asking that whoever may have done so to never do so again and to return her site to how it was, if possible.

Again, this is serious and I am truly saddened that anyone would do this let alone place my name as if I was part of it. Hacking is wrong, illegal and unethical.

We are not amused and see this a truly crossing the line.

Unfortunately, if this behavior continues, I will close the Online Discernmentalist Mafia site down.

I have already been falsely accused about hacking someone else's site so really this does more harm to me than helps.

iggy aka I. Todyaso

No comments: