Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Prayer and Fasting for Ken... while he mocks me over it!

It is so strange that "war" is at the heart of those in Ken Silva's camp... to the point that even when I state I and others will pray for Ken that God blesses him, Ken uses this as a point and issue to mock me! LOL! You can read it here at CRN. Ken Silva Will Be Blessed Next Week!

I will continue to seek Jesus' way and pray for my enemies...
"An emerging church nemesis of mine named Carlos Shelton (aka "iggy") has called for a day of prayer and fasting for me in order that God might set me free from…ah, well–whatever it is that he personally dislikes about me."


(Note: Ken is not my declared enemy or nemesis, as I have never declared him an enemy... maybe a confused brother in Christ who sees he speaks in the "anger of the Lord"... IOW he has declared he is my enemy. Ken has judged and condemned me as not saved and an apostate false teacher. The only Nemesis Ken has is in his own fantasies.)

I will also state that it is interesting to me that Ken declares condemnation on me and others in the Name of Jesus, while the Bible states clearly:

Romans 8: 1-2
"Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, 2. because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death."

Note also that on my discussion forum there are many different people in which the "emerging group" is minority. It seems that there though we all get along (for the most part). Also, iggyROCKS! plays much of the artists that CRN, Slice of Laodicea and such are against... and some that they also endorse! It seems again that it is not doctrine but style that is the issue...

I will still pray for Ken and if you are for him or against him please join in our prayer and fasting for Ken to be blessed... the only catch is... either way Ken will be humbled by God to receive it. Humility is a good thing in the Kingdom of God so that is not a threat at all... unless Ken decided to continue in his pride and forsake the blessings of God for his own way.

Remember Ken has declared to be the mouth piece of God... he claims he speaks for God as God is angry with us all that do not agree with Ken.

"Since Christ gave it to me, then I say, the Lord be praised…. Have these people ever considered that the anger coming through me as a pastor-teacher sent by the Lord just might not actually be my own?"

I still wonder at that comment as I see in Hebrews God's word states:

Hebrews 1: 1-2
"In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe."

I do not see Ken's name in that verse, do you?

Note also Ken by stating what he has negates "cessasionism" which is what is taught in the "team pyro" so it would seem that Ken being a modern day prophet runs against the teachings of Frank Turk.

If you think that you want to join me in this time of prayer and fasting on Tuesday the 28th of August, email me. iggy@wwdb.org

I will declare peace in the Name of the Prince of Peace, in this so called "truth war". I am standing on the Word of God as our Lord taught:
Luke 6:
27"But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31Do to others as you would have them do to you. "

Ken can call me whatever he wants... I still intend to pray ony for God to truly bless Ken in His full abundance.

BTW I actually do like Ken... no matter what he states otherwise... I mean... I am setting side a day to pray for him...

Blessings,
iggy



Related links:

Link 1

Link 2

~ emerging thought in Montana ~: Ken Silva will be blessed next week!


Ken Silva Will Be Blessed Next Week!

3 comments:

Rick Frueh said...

It continues to spiral downward. To mock someone over prayer is the height of self righteousness, and considering that CRN and SOL never call for prayer for the objects of their mud only add to their overall fleshly ambiance.

Rick said...

What's sad is that Rev. Ken probably thought you were mocking him in asking for prayer. And he probably thinks me saying that is a slam against him as well. Things like this really pulls more emotionally, I think. It's a badge of honor to be ridiculed on "their side".

Unknown said...

Be one a Calvinist or not, most believers agree that one is saved by Grace through faith... in that we are humbled by this gift of forgiveness and even more by the gift of salvation that not one of us is worthy of...

I see that as lacking in that "camp"... they have lost sight that they owe God everything and even more as the bible teaches "Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for he who loves his fellowman has fulfilled the law."

I am often reminded of this parable after conversing with that "camp"... (which I will say is less and less)

Matthew 18: 23-35

"Therefore, the kingdom of heaven is like a king who wanted to settle accounts with his servants.
As he began the settlement, a man who owed him ten thousand talents was brought to him.
Since he was not able to pay, the master ordered that he and his wife and his children and all that he had be sold to repay the debt.
"The servant fell on his knees before him. `Be patient with me,' he begged, `and I will pay back everything.'
The servant's master took pity on him, canceled the debt and let him go. "But when that servant went out, he found one of his fellow servants who owed him a hundred denarii. He grabbed him and began to choke him. `Pay back what you owe me!' he demanded.
"His fellow servant fell to his knees and begged him, `Be patient with me, and I will pay you back.'
"But he refused. Instead, he went off and had the man thrown into prison until he could pay the debt.
When the other servants saw what had happened, they were greatly distressed and went and told their master everything that had happened.
"Then the master called the servant in. `You wicked servant,' he said, `I canceled all that debt of yours because you begged me to.
Shouldn't you have had mercy on your fellow servant just as I had on you?'
In anger his master turned him over to the jailers to be tortured, until he should pay back all he owed.
"This is how my heavenly Father will treat each of you unless you forgive your brother from your heart."

This is my motivation... that no one be lost to their sin... and that God changes our hearts to seek and Love Him, and to love one another...

Blessings,
iggy