Monday, August 20, 2007

More on a day or prayer and fasting for ken Silva

This last week I have been praying about how to do the day of prayer and fasting for Ken Silva.

Originally the idea is that whether one is for him or sees that what he is doing is harming the Body of Christ, that we all pray a prayer of blessing.

The reasoning is that Jesus taught us to do so.

Luke 6: 27-31

"But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. Do to others as you would have them do to you.”

Ken has decided to hate others and curse them… and in that mistreat them. I intend that Ken be blessed…

Here is the kicker on all this. If you agree with Ken then you have nothing to lose! In fact pray for him to be blessed immensely! I am in full agreement as for one to be blessed, from God they must be humbles by God to receive the blessings.

I am sincere in that I want Ken to be blessed… and I pray in all earnest that he receives the fullness of God’s best for him.

As far as a date to do this. I have not decided on one. In fact I sense that if I did pick one, someone will say I am being a hypocrite and showy in that I am letting everyone know I am doing this, yet I see a good thing in our uniting in this.

So, I am still praying on that note… yet I think at least this far I see next week that maybe we all can set aside a day and fast and pray for God to bless Ken Silva who has declared that many of us are his enemy and also that he is at war against our God… (Ken has stated that I am not saved and serve a different god… I may agree in the last part of that as I think I serve a different God from the one of wrath, war and hate that Ken seems to declare is sovereign.)

If you think that you want to join me in this and want to pick a specific date, email me. iggy@wwdb.org

Blessings,
iggy

No comments: