Tuesday, August 21, 2007

How crazy this has gotten...




Here is a link to Bob Hyatt, who is one of my favorite Calvinists... and of the emerging conversation...

Rick (another one of my favorite Calvinists though is not "emerging" at this point) and Bob go head to head with Frank Turk of Team Pyro over the posters they created...


Interesting to me is that Frank, Bob and Rick... are all on the same team and yet, Frank sees that he is not hurting anyone and wants someone to stand up to them... meaning the Pryoteam of "bullies". (Hey Frank admitted he was! LOL!)

I did make a few but I guess I have not been noticed... (BTW: my posters are not meant to be mean spirited, they come out of my experience in dealing with those in that crowd... if they resemble them... well that is not my fault is it?)

Blessed?
iggy

No comments: